Notice of Meeting of the Parish Council of Honingham on Monday 9th January in the Village Hall at 7pm.
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of the previous meeting
3. Matters arising from the Minutes
4. Finances – including Village Hall plans and Precept Confirmation
6. Highways and Footpaths (see note below)
7. Leisure and Environmental Matters – including Bowls Club
9. Any Other Business
10. Future meeting dates
we are expecting a visit from Highways Dept to tell us about their plans for the A47, and who knows, we might get some clues as to the route for the NDR joining the A47….