Defibrillator – Donations

Honingham Defibrillator

Honingham village now has a defibrillator, it is in the Honingham Buck carpark and is situated on the right hand side by the overflow carpark entrance, on the wall of the offices.

To enable us to have this defibrillator David Bishop and Sam Steggles organized fundraising and without the generous donations of the people and businesses below, which raised £1685 towards the cost, this would not have been possible. The fund was topped up by the Parish Council to allow this life saving facility for the village and surrounding area.

 

 

Mr and Mrs A Waller

Mr and Mrs D Bishop

Mr and Mrs S Steggles

Mr and Mrs Betts

Mr and Mrs T Sapey

Mr and Mrs A McKay

Mr and Mrs M Frazer

Mr and Mrs Hooker

Mr and Mrs Winson

Mr and Mrs Grant

Mr and Mrs A Cwieczek

Mr and Mrs M Davies

Mr A Allen

Mrs K Crocombe

Mr E Parry

Mrs R Barker

Miss S Sainty

Bowls Club

Lucy’s Fund

Building Plans Ltd

DGM Architecture

Telecom Alliance

Hulbert West

John Smith Builders

 

Comments are closed.